During the reading and exam period, you must make a reservation to use a library study room. Mandatory study room reservations will begin Friday, May 2, at 8:00 am; at that time all study rooms will be locked and you must go to the first floor circulation desk when your reservation time begins to charge out the key to the room. The link to the study room reservations is on the library homepage under Related Links.
· Study rooms are for the use of groups of two or more students
· Study rooms may be reserved only for the current day and two days ahead
· Study rooms may be reserved for periods from 30 minutes up to four hours
· Students are permitted to reserve a room for no more than four hours per day
· Reservations violating these policies will be deleted
· Instructions for making reservations and a list of rooms available are on the study room reservations page
Library hours for the Reading and Exam period:
· Friday, May 2 – Thursday, May 15: 8:00am – 2:00am
· Friday, May 16: 8:00am – 10:00pm
· From May 2 – May 15, the Circulation Desk will close at Midnight; no books can be checked out after Midnight
Library hours for Writing Competition weekend:
· Saturday – Sunday, May 17–18, 8:00am – 2:00am
· Please limit all conversations in the library – remember that your colleagues are studying too.
· There is no eating in the library; please go to the student lounge or dining hall for all snacks and meals.
· Do not leave valuables unattended. If you step away from your study table or carrel, take anything of value to you with you.
Good luck on your exams!