During the reading and exam period students must make a reservation to use a library study room. Mandatory room reservations begin on Friday, April 28th at 8:00am; at that time, all study rooms will be locked and students must go to the first-floor circulation desk to charge out the key to the room at the time of their reservation. The link to the study room reservations is available here.
Study Room Policies:
- Study rooms are for the use of groups of two or more students.
- Study rooms may be reserved for the current day and three days ahead.
- Study room reservations may be made in time slots of 60 minutes.
- Students may book up to 4 time slots per day.
Hours for the Reading & Exam Period:
- Friday, April 28th – Thursday, May 11th: 8:00am – 2:00am
- The circulation desk will close at 12:00am: April 28 – May 11
- Friday, May 12: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Good Luck on Your Exams!