- During the reading and exam period, you must make a reservation to use a library study room. Mandatory study room reservations will begin on Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 8:00am; at that time all study rooms will be locked and you must go to the first floor circulation desk to charge out the key to the room at the time of your reservation. Please use the link to the study room reservations which is on the library homepage under “Related Links.
Study Room Policies:
- Study rooms are for the use of groups of two or more students
- Study rooms may be reserved for the current day and two days ahead
- Study rooms may be reserved for periods from 30 minutes up to four hours
- Students are permitted to reserve one study room for a maximum of four hours per day
- Study room reservations are monitored and reservations violating these policies will be deleted
- Instructions for making reservations and a list of rooms available are on the study room reservations page
Library Hours for the Reading & Exam Period:
- Thursday, April 30 – Thursday, May 14, 2015: 8:00am – 2:00am
- April 30 – May 14: The circulation desk closes at 12Midnight; no books can be charged out after Midnight
- Friday, May 15: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Library Hours for the Writing Competition Weekend:
- Saturday, May 16: 9:00am – 2:00am
- Sunday, May 17: 8:00am – 2:00am
- Please limit all conversations in the library; remember that your colleagues are studying too.
- There is no eating in the library; please go to the student lounge or cafeteria for snacks and meals.
- Do not leave valuables unattended. If you step away from your study table or carrel, take anything of value to you with you.
Good luck on your exams and have a great summer!