During the reading and exam period, you must make a reservation to use a library study room. Mandatory study room reservations will begin on Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 8:00am; at that time all study rooms will be locked and you must go to the first floor circulation desk to charge out the key to the room at the time of your reservation. The link to the study room reservations is on the library homepage under Related Links.
Study Room Policies:
- Study rooms are for the use of groups of two or more students
- Study rooms may be reserved for the current day and two days ahead
- Study rooms may be reserved for periods from 30 minutes up to four hours
- Students are permitted to reserve a room for no more than four hours per day
- Reservations violating these policies will be deleted
- Instructions for making reservations and a list of rooms available are on the study room reservations page
Library Hours for the Reading & Exam Period:
- Thursday, December 4 – Thursday, December 18: 8:00am – 2:00am
- Friday, December 19: 8:00am -10:00pm
- December 4 – 18, the circulation desk closes at Midnight; no books can be checked out after Midnight.
- Please limit all conversations in the library; remember that your colleagues are studying too.
- There is no eating in the library; please go to the student lounge or dining hall for snacks and meals.
- Do not leave valuables unattended. If you step away from your study table or carrel, take anything of value to you with you.
Good Luck on Your Exams & Happy Holidays!