During the reading and exam period, you must make a reservation to use a library study room. Mandatory study room reservations will begin on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 8:00am; at that time all study rooms will be locked and you must go to the first floor circulation desk to charge out the key to the room at the time of your reservation. Please use the link to the study room reservations which may be found on the library homepage, under “Related Links.”
Study room policies:
• Study rooms are for the use of groups of two or more students.
• Study rooms may be reserved for the current day and two days ahead.
• Study rooms may be reserved for 30 minutes, one hour, two hours, three hours or four hours.
• Students are only permitted four hours of study room space per day per student.
• Instructions for making reservations and a list of rooms available are on the study room reservations page.
Library hours for the reading and exam period:
• Saturday, April 27 – Monday, May 13, 2013: 8:00am – 2:00am
• During the reading and exam period the circulation desk closes at 12Midnight.
• Tuesday, May 14th: 8:00am – 10:00pm
• Please limit all conversations in the library. Remember that your colleagues are studying too.
• There is no eating in the library. Please go to the student lounge or the dining hall for snacks and meals.
• Do not leave valuables unattended. If you step away from your study table or carrel, take anything of value to you with you.
Good luck on your exams and best wishes for a great summer!