During the month of March the Library will be offering “Prepare to Practice” workshops on various topics to prepare for summer legal jobs and internships.
Each “session” will last for 30 minutes and will be held in Room 113M of the Library at 1:15 pm on the dates indicated below.
No reservations are required to attend any of the sessions. Librarians will be conducting all workshops. Drop by and check them out.
- Tuesday, March 3: Kathy Darvil – Dockets and Court Documents
- Thursday, March 5: Loreen Peritz – Transactional Resources
- Tuesday, March 17: Rosemary Campagna – Federal Legislative History
- Thursday, March 19: Linda Holmes – New York State Legislative History
- Tuesday, March 24: Harold O’Grady – Administrative Research ,