Students can book study room starting on Wednesday morning, April 25, 2012 through Friday, May 11, 2012. The online study room reservation system link is available on the Brooklyn Law School Library home page, on the right side of the home page under “Related Links.”
Study room may be reserved from Thursday, April 26th through Friday, May 11, 2012. Reservation may be made same day and two days ahead. Students may only reserve rooms for four hours per day. Study rooms are groups of two or more students. The study room reservation system will be monitored. If a student exceeds the four hour daily limit, the additional time will be canceled.
Instructions for making online reservations are below:
1. Select the time duration for your reservation: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours or 4 hours.
2. Select the study room number. Click the “Study Room” link at the top of the page for descriptions of the study rooms.
3. Select the number of people in your group.
4. Choose the date of your reservation.
5. Choose the time for your reservation by clicking on an open slot in the grid.
6. New users will need to register as “New User.” You will create your own username and password. Returning users will enter their username and password.
7. Click “Finalize Room Reservation” link.
8. At the time of your reservation go to the circulation desk to obtain the key to the room; please remember the room number of your reservation.
9. Online study room reservations for the exam period end Friday, May 11, 2012.
A few reminders:
• Library hours are 8:00am – 2:00am, Thursday, April 26th – Thursday, May 10th . On Friday, May 11th the hours are 8:00am – 10:00pm.
• There is no eating in the library. Please go to the student lounge or the dining hall for snacks and meals.
• Please limit all conversation in the library. Remember that your colleagues are studying too.
• Do not leave valuables unattended. If you have to step away from your work area, even for a few minutes, take anything of value to you with you. Computer locks are available at the Circulation Desk for student use.