Obtain free access Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure, and Evidence eBooks through CALI (Computer Assisted Legal Instruction) by clicking here.
Powered by Legal Information Institute (LII) at Cornell Law School, eLangdell Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure, and Evidence ebooks are published in partnership with the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI). These eBooks are open access and lack any DRM. They compatible with iPads, iPhones, Nooks, or any device, software, or app that supports EPUB. They are completely free to download and use.
The books are based on LII’s Federal Rules Collections, the premiere collection of federal rules online. If you know LII, you know free doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality. Please consider a donation to LII.
These titles are also part of CALI’s eLangdell Collection. eLangdell embraces the new model for law school casebook. These eBooks are compatible smartphones and e-readers, as well as print. Law school professors are encouraged to adopt and edit eLangdell’s Creative Commons licensed casebooks.
These federal rules eBooks include:
- The complete rules as of December 1, 2010.
- All notes of the Advisory Committee immediately following each rule.
- A full-functioning Table of Contents for easy navigation.
- Internal links to rules referenced within the rules.
- External links to the LII website’s version of the US Code.