During the reading and exam period all students must make a reservation to use a library study room. Mandatory study room reservations will begin this Friday, December 4th at 8:00am. All study rooms will be locked on Friday, December 4th. In order to access your reserved study room, you must go to the first floor circulation desk to charge out the key.
Study Room Policies:
· Study rooms are for the use of groups of two or more students
· Study rooms may be reserved for the current day and two days ahead
· Study rooms may be reserved for periods from 30 minutes up to four hours
· Students are permitted to reserve one study room for a maximum of four hours per day
· Study room reservations are monitored and reservations violating these policies will be deleted
Library Hours for the Reading & Exam Period:
· Friday, December 4th – Monday, December 21: 8:00am – 2:00am
· Tuesday, December 22nd: 8:00am – 10:00pm
On Wednesday, December 23rd, the library will be open from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Good luck on your exams.