The reading and exam period is from Thursday, April 21 through Friday, May 6, 2022.
During the reading and exam period you must make a reservation to use a library study room. Mandatory study room reservations begin on Thursday, April 21 at 8:00am; at that time, all study rooms will be locked, and you must go to the first-floor circulation desk to charge out the key to the room at the time of your reservation. The link to the study room reservations is on the library webpage.
Study Room Policies:
- Study rooms are for the use of groups of two or more students.
- Study rooms may be reserved for the current day and three days ahead.
- The default reservation time is 2 hours, although study rooms may be reserved in 30-minute time slots; your time slots must be contiguous. Use the grid to select your start time and use the drop-down box to select your end time.
- Study room use is limited to 4 hours per user per day to ensure availability for all users.
- You must use your brooklaw.edu email address to reserve a study room.
- Study rooms are subject to availability and reservations may be modified by library staff at any time.
Library Hours for the Reading & Exam Period:
- Thursday, April 21-Thursday, May 5: 8:00am – 2:00am. The circulation/reserve desk closes at 12:00am
- Friday, May 6: 9:00am – 10:00pm.
Reminders About Noise & Food in the Library:
- Please keep your voices down in reading rooms and study rooms. Your colleagues are also studying.
- If you need a space for discussion, the collaboration areas are: the Bernsen reference & reading room (1st floor), the Nash reading room (3rd floor) and the study rooms.
- Drinks are allowed in the library. Please use the law school’s designated dining areas for eating.
- Brooklyn Law School is a smoke and tobacco free campus. Smoking or vaping is not permitted anywhere in the school, which includes the library. If you have any questions, please read Brooklyn Law School’s Smoke and Tobacco Free Policy on BLSConnect.
- Good Luck on Your Exams!