Library hours for the reading and exam period, Thursday, December 8th – Thursday, December 22th, are 8:00am – 2:00am.
The circulation desk will close at 12:00am every night during this period.
On Friday, December 23rd we will be open from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
During the reading and exam period study room reservations are mandatory. All study rooms will be locked beginning at 8:00am on Thursday, December 8th and students must go to the circulation desk at the time of their reservation to obtain the key to the room. Please remember the following about the use of the study rooms during the reading/exam period:
- Study rooms are for the use of groups of two or more students.
- Study rooms may be reserved for the current day and three days ahead.
- Study room reservations may be made in time slots of 60 minutes.
- Students may book up to 4 time slots per day.
- The link to the study room reservations is on the library web page under “Related Links.”