Beginning March 30th, 2016, the Library is using a new study room reservation system. The link to this new system is on the library webpage and in BLS Connect.
- Study rooms are now grouped by number of seats: Small (2-4 people), Medium (6-8 people), and Large (10-12 people).
- You must use a BLS email address to book a room.
- Student reservations are limited to 4 hours per day.
- You may remain in your room after the end of your reserved time if no one else has scheduled the room.
- During the reading and examination period, the study rooms are locked and you must obtain the key to the room at the circulation desk.
We hope you find this new system easy to use and please let us know if you have questions or comments.