Here is some information about Brooklyn Law School (BLS) building access, library services, and access to electronic resources. This information is for recent graduates planning to remain in the Brooklyn area over the summer for bar exam study.
• Building Access: Although your BLS identification card expired upon graduation, you are eligible to enter the library with a current BLS Alumni membership card. Alumni with current membership cards have unlimited access to the library’s print resources and limited access to certain digital resources for research purposes.
• Borrowing Privileges: Your Library borrowing privileges will expire on August 31, 2010.
• BLS email: Your BLS email account will remain active until August 31, 2011. Please contact BLS IT if you would like to forward email from your BLS account to another email address.
• Library Print and Other Electronic Resources Access: Once in the library, you will have unlimited access to the Library’s print resources and access to certain digital resources for research purposes. Please see the Reference Desk for questions regarding access to electronic resources.
• BLS Wireless Access: Your BLS wireless access is tied to your BLS email account. You will wireless access while on BLS’ campus, including the Library, until August 31, 2011. Once your email account expires, you will not have wireless access in the Library. The Library suggests Alumni use Ethernet cables for internet access while in the Library.
Brooklyn Law School Library congratulates the Class of 2010. Please keep us posted on your adventures, additions, and achievements. We remain available to assist you with your legal research questions. Call or stop by.